Free crypto with Coinmarketcap Earn
How does an airdrop work? Now that Bitcoin is at its highest point ever, now is a great time to step in. Of course you always run the risk that the price will fall afterwards and you will lose your hard-earned money. Unless you do this with free money in the form of crypto coins. Many crypto projects give away free coins as advertising for the project, this is also called an airdrop. You will then receive an x number of coins that represent a certain value in Dollars or Euros. These airdrops take place on Coinbase, an exchange on which crypto coins are traded, and Coinmarketcap, an informative website with all crypto coins with corresponding prices and other relevant information. You can then exchange these coins for any other crypto currency such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
After Coinbase, Coinmarketcap now also has a program (airdrop) that allows you to earn free crypto, aptly named Coinmarketcap Earn. As explained before, Coinbase is a stock exchange and Coinmarketcap an informative website. Both offer free cryptocurrency in the form of airdrops. Now you may ask, "Why?" Well, they do this to teach you how cryptocurrency works, so that you become interested and maybe also step into the crypto space, on the other hand, it is also an advertising for the currency itself that is given away for free. Coinmarketcap's airdrop is similar to that of Coinbase Earn in many ways. You will be rewarded for the questions that are answered correctly.
Just like with Coinbase Earn, you will be rewarded for watching videos about a particular crypto currency. However, the questions are a lot more difficult and you should watch all the videos in which the answers to the questions are given before taking the quiz. Pay attention! All campaign questions must be answered correctly to receive the coins. This is unlike Coinbase Earn, where you will be rewarded after every correct answer. Optionally, you could leave a tab with the videos open and answer the questions in another tab. But it is of course easier if you can already consult the answers. Lucky you: you can do that at the bottom of this page.
Do you always want to stay informed of the most recent airdrops? Sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the page!
Invitation from Coinmarketcap Earn
The steps to earn crypto.
Earn Orchid (OXT)
Start with the quiz.
Step 3 of the quiz, entering your email address.
Coinmarketcap Earn's webpage lists five different coins at the time of writing, but only the coins at the top of the page marked Live can be claimed. Coin distribution starts after the campaign ends and can take up to two weeks. These are deposited into the corresponding wallet at Binance. It is not known in advance how many coins you will receive, unlike Coinbase Earn.
Of course you have to create an account on Coinmarketcap . In addition, an account with Binance is also a requirement. On Coinmarketcap you answer the questions, while on Binance the received crypto coins are deposited into the corresponding wallets for that particular coin. This is because the former is a website with only price information, so no exchange, such as Binance, where you must be able to store your traded coins.
A KYC certified Binance account is required, KYC stands for Know Your Customer. Basically, you have to identify yourself by uploading your ID.
Create an account on Binance (free).
Follow the steps to identify yourself.
Click on the Account menu (icon with circle and figure) , click on the option Identification .
Na het inloggen kom je op het Dashboard van Binance
Click the Verify button , not visible here. Normally, where the word Verified appears, there is the Verify button.
Doorloop het indentificatieproces
Create an account on Coinmarketcap (free).
Watch the videos and answer the questions.
Answers Coinmarketcap Earn
Earn Free 1inch - 1INCH with Coinmarketcap Earn
Earn Free The Graph - GRT with Coinmarketcap Earn
Earn Free Sandbox (SAND) with Coinmarketcap Earn
Earn Free Nervos (CBK) with Coinmarketcap Earn
FIO Protocol - FIO
Beloning: 20 FIO
- What is the FIO Protocol?
A service-layer solution that makes sending, receiving and even requesting cryptocurrency joyful and easy to do across all blockchains
- What does the FIO Protocol replace the need for?
Long and complicated public keys
- What can the FIO Protocol be used for?
All of the above
- The FIO Protocol enables…
All of the above
- What is the FIO Token used for?
All of the above
- What is a FIO Address?
A customized, unique human-readable wallet name and NFT
- FIO Domains such as u/domain...
All of the aboveekst te typen.
Nervos Network - CKB
Reward: 425 CKB
- What is the total supply of CKB tokens?
Click on Nervos Network - CKB to see how much the total is suply, as this is subject to change.
- What is the full name of the Layer 1 Blockchain of the Nervos Network?
Common Knowledge Base
- What consensus algorithm does the Nervos Network use?
Proof of Work (PoW)
- What three features can be attributed to the Nervos Blockchain?
open-source, permissionless, and Proof of Work secured
- The Nervos Blockchain is purposefully built for optimal…
Layer 2 development and scaling.
- What is the name of the Nervos Native Token?
- Nervos Native Token can be used for…
Store of Value
- The Nervos DAO acts as an…
Inflation shelter from secondary issuance
1inch - 1INCH
- What is the total supply of 1INCH tokens?
Click on 1inch (1INCH) to see how much the total is suply, as this is subject to change.
- What is the name ‘1inch’ inspired by?
Oriental martial arts
- A prototype of the 1inch DEX aggregator was created in just 18 hours during:
ETHGlobal hackathon in New York
- Sergei Kunz, 1inch co-founder and CEO, used to be responsible for software development at:
- Currently, 1inch supports most of the well-known protocols, precisely:
- Which of these characters invited 1inch to the “Three Comma Club” for hitting 1,000,000,000 USD in volumes for the first time:
- Recently, 1inch unveiled a major upgrade of its functionality that was based on an improved algorithm named:
- A unicorn is 1inch’s totem animal, and the first mention of those mythical creatures dates back to:
The Graph - GRT
Reward: 10 GRT
- What is the total supply of GRT tokens?
Click on Graph (GRT) to see how much the total is suply, as this is subject to change.
- What is The Graph?
An indexing protocol for organizing blockchain data
- What are subgraphs?
Open APIs that anyone can query
- What’s the query language used for Subgraphs?
- What do Curators do?
Signal on quality subgraphs by depositing GRT (The Graphs native token) in return for curation shares
- What are Indexers?
Node operators that index data and serve queries
- Why do indexers have to stake GRT?
For economic security so if they misbehave they can be slashed (lose their GRT)
- By delegating GRT to Indexers what can you do?
Help secure the network and make sure there are plenty of indexers to serve and process data for the crypto economy
Sandbox - Sand
Reward: 250 Sand
- What is the total supply of SAND tokens?
Click on Sandbox (Sand) to see how much the total is suply, as this is subject to change.
- On which blockchain is The Sandbox ecosystem currently developed onto?
- What is the main The Sandbox virtual world primary focus for users?
- What is NOT one of the main utility token of The Sandbox ecosystem?
- What is the name of the NFT Maker creation tool in The Sandbox that lets you make 3D game assets and tokenize them for putting on the Marketplace?
- How can users monetize their games on The Sandbox?
All of the above
- What tokens standards do The Sandbox use for its technology?
All of the above
- What can users do with the ASSETS bought on the marketplace?
Integrate them and Publish their game experiences.
Helium - HNT
Reward: 1 HNT
- What is the total supply of HNT tokens?
Click on Helium (HNT) to see how much the total is suply, as this is subject to change.
- What type of devices connect to The People’s Network?
Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- How many IoT devices are expected to need connectivity in the next five years?
- What is the wireless technology Hotspots use to provide coverage?
- What is the unit of exchange Hotspots earn?
- Which of the below is NOT a way a Hotspot earns HNT?
Providing Wi-Fi connectivity to nearby phones and computers.
- What is Helium’s novel proof algorithm that is used to verify Hotspots are real and located where they say they are?
- What is the unit of exchange IoT devices use to pay for connectivity?
Orchid - OXT
Reward: 20 OXT
- What is the total supply of OXT tokens?
Click on Orchid (OXT) to see how much the total is suply, as this is subject to change.
- What is NOT a weakness of traditional VPNs?
They cannot be used on public Wifi
- Why was Orchid created?
To build on the strength of VPNs and address their shortcomings.
- What is OXT?
The Orchid digital asset, used to enable its privacy marketplace.
- What is OXT’s role on Orchid?
It helps ensure ample bandwidth and strengthen privacy.
- What are Orchid credits?
Accounts pre-filled with OXT that can be purchased with nothing more than an ordinary credit card.
- Name one feature that allows Orchid to keep data more private than traditional VPN services.
Multiple hops between VPN providers.
- How many hops can be configured on Orchid?
As many as a user wants.
Share this page:
Volg ons op: